Traineeship - Financial Services X 2
Traineeship – Financial Services x 2- MOVE People Driven Banking
We are currently recruiting for a motivated individual looking to kick-start their career in Banking and Finance.
- Modern open plan offices located in Brisbane CBD
- Access to our award winning lifestyle and wellbeing program
- Fully supported National qualification provided
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a dynamic individual with excellent presentation, who has a sincere interest in developing a career in Financial Services Industry.
You will demonstrate:
- A can – do attitude
- a Year 12 Certificate with good results
- strong computer skills
- strong attention to detail
- previous customer service experience
- a willingness to learn
In this role, you will gain valuable industry work experience whilst working towards a Certificate IV in Financial Service over 18 months. This is a fulltime role, working Monday to Friday paying the Traineeship Award rate.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
- engage with members to assist with day to day enquiries such as internet banking, transfers, opening accounts, term deposits, visa card support and much more!
- conduct quality conversations with members to uncover their savings, insurance and personal lending needs
- attend to both inbound and outbound calls, plus multiple tasks in between
- strive to deliver beyond the expectations of our members
- participate in debrief sessions to share successes and celebrate a job well done!
Working at MOVE
MOVE has an outstanding reputation for exceptional member service. Our sole purpose that guides everything we do is to provide exceptional customer service to our members. If you like to be rewarded for your effort and enjoy getting a sense of purpose from what you do, then you'll find MOVE is a great career choice. Whether it's ongoing professional development, training, social events, or extra benefits to help you achieve your career goals, we do whatever we can to make working at MOVE an enjoyable, rewarding and worthwhile experience.
What we offer YOU!
- Get paid to learn
- ongoing training and support with dedicated time to complete assessments at work
- fantastic work hours Monday – Friday 8.15am-4.45pm
- performance based incentives program
- 5 days recreational leave (in addition to your normal 4 weeks paid annual leave)
- work with people who share your values of Integrity, Commitment, Exceptional Service, Innovation and Mutuality
MOVE People Driven Banking actively embraces diversity in the workplace and are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about MOVE and our culture, go to https://www.mymove.com.au/about/career . You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for? Applications close Friday 24th November 2017. To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter.